Integration Authorities should now be fully functioning. The working relationships, including governance management and funding in relation to delegated, and non-delegated functions will still be evolving. Housing plays a vital role in achieving better health outcomes for people. It contributes to all of the Scottish Governments nine national health and wellbeing outcomes, which will measure the success of integration in partnerships, with a particularly strong contribution to outcome 2.
The Place Home and Housing Programme aims to make key improvements to strategic planning of housing and related services to provide people with a home environment that supports greater independence and improved health and wellbeing. This framework on this web site includes links to key documents which support those who seek to maximise housing contribution to the objectives of health and social care integration and includes:
• Statutory guidance and review documents outlining progress to date
• Information on Locality Planning
• Some examples of good practice in this area
• Follow up work from surveys of local authorities and RSLs addressing housing involvement in new locality planning arrangements.
• Information about housing contribution statements and strategic commissioning plans.
• Housing and Health Inequalities
• Links to other key national documents such as ScotPHN Reports and Strategy for Older people Housing
Already a Member?
Existing members have full access to services via our dedicated website. Click here to log in.
Scotland's Housing Network is a registered Charity in Scotland SC042381.
Scotland's Housing Network
19 Haymarket Yards
Edinburgh EH12 5BH
Tel: 0131 466 3710
Use our online contact form and we will contact you.